Whether you're looking for a quick lunch or a lingering dinner, you'll find an endless array of Los Angeles restaurants. Here are some of our favorite dining destinations:
• Canele - Tucked away on the East Side in Atwater Village, this intimate eatery offers an inspiring blend of French and American cuisine. It's perfect for a slow, romantic dinner.
• Animal - For adventurous eaters, this Fairfax restaurant serves surprising parts of the animal like offal, veal brains, oxtail and rabbit legs.
• Sqirl Kitchen - Breakfast and lunch are the highlights at this farm-to-table restaurant, a hipster hangout that is also known for mouthwatering desserts.
• Asanebo - The drive to Studio City is well worth it at this atmospheric sushi bar, which serves a creative menu of elevated Japanese pub food and fancy sashimi plates.
• Barbrix - Located in trendy Silver Lake, this vibey wine lounge features a cozy interior and breezy patio - along with intriguing wine selections, sumptuous small plates, and too-die-for desserts.
• Le Petit Café - Featuring a diverse menu of flavorful American dishes, our inviting on-site restaurant is a premium choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy fresh salads, prime steaks, just-caught seafood and more. You'll also find a full bar with handcrafted cocktails, thoughtful wine selections, and tasty craft beers.
Would you like to learn more about Los Angeles restaurants? Do you have questions about accommodations at our spectacular hotel? Please contact us today by calling 1 (310) 275-5575 for more information, and to book your reservations.