Featuring more than 100 world-class restaurants, chefs, and vendors, the LA Food Fest is a true foodie paradise. From 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Saturday, June 10, the Los Angeles Coliseum will be transformed into an epic taste playground with local chefs, street stands, food trucks, carts, and more.
Your admission ticket features all-inclusive sampling of food and beverages throughout the afternoon, which include:
- Samples from 100+ Restaurants, Chefs, Trucks, Street Carts, and Stands from LA, So Cal, Baja, and Mexico City
- Five Craft Beer Gardens including Cabotella, Golden Road, and the LA Brewer's Guild
- Cervezeria Nueva Gastro Pub feat. Mexico's Top Chefs, Craft Micro Brews, and Tequila Tasting
- Iced Coffee Lounge with a Dozen Top Roasters
- Six Bars with LA's Top Mixologists
- Ice Cream Social with Frozen Desserts & Sweet Treats
You'll also find fun photo booths, live entertainment, DJ music, and a grassy field for the non-stop picnic action. Tickets to the LA Food Fest Cost $50 to $95 and should be purchased in advance online.
The LA Coliseum is located just 10 miles from our Beverly Hills hotel, which is centrally located between Santa Monica's beaches and Los Angeles events. Enjoy shopping, fine dining, and exquisite accommodations when you stay at our hotel. Chill in the poolside cabanas and relax like a royal. Make your booking today!