Discover the creative world of Icelandic indie rock, pop, electronica, and chamber music at the 2017 Reykjavík Festival at Walt Disney Concert Hall. With special events through April 17, this cultural celebration features not just music but also film screenings, lectures, visual art, and installation art.
For many, the highlight of the festival will be the performances (on three nights) of Sigur Rós with the LA Philharmonic. But there's much more to enjoy at the Reykjavík Festival. Check out the schedule and buy tickets today:
- Friday, April 7: Opening Night: Made in Iceland
- Saturday, April 8: Toyota Symphonies for Youth: Reykjavík Festival Maximus Musicus
- Tuesday, April 11: Green Umbrella: Contemporary Iceland
- Thursday, April 13: Sigur Rós & LA Phil, Night 1
- Friday, April 14: Sigur Rós & LA Phil, Night 2
- Saturday, April 15: Sigur Rós & LA Phil, Night 3
- Monday, April 17: Johann Johannsson Bedroom Community's Whale Watching Tour featuring Valgeir Sigurdsson, Nico Muhly, and Sam Amidon
Xárene Eskandar's film "Driving at the Speed of the Nordic Sun" will also be screened continuously in Auditorium, and a new installation by Icelandic artist Shoplifter will be viewable in BP Hall.
Enjoy the festival and then return home to your sumptuous room or suite at our Beverly Hills Hotel. Make your reservations today and discover the ultimate LA experience.