Pasadena's famous sports stadium is also the setting for one of the most famous markets in the world: the Rose Bowl Flea Market. Held every second Sunday of the month, this massive market showcases antiques, vintage finds, and new merchandise from over 2,500 vendors. You won't believe your eyes as you stroll through the booths of the market, which is routinely honored as one of the top flea markets in the country by publications like Woman's Day and Travel + Leisure. A few tips for your shopping expedition at the Rose Bowl Flea Market:
- Wear comfortable shoes - it's larger than you think! You may also want to bring a sunhat and sunblock.
- Have a few things in mind that you are searching for, because looking at everything at once can be a bit overwhelming.
- Bring cash, which is better for haggling with vendors.
- Head to the section that you are most interested in first - the antiques/vintage area, or the designer goods/new items area.
- Serious shopper? Rent a small cart at the market to roll your goods around.
- Get there early - the market closes at 4 pm, but vendors start closing up shop around 3 pm.
Love to shop? Located in Beverly Hills, our luxury hotel is ideally situated to explore the designer boutiques on Rodeo Drive and beyond. Questions? Please contact us today for more information on our hotel, nearby shopping, or Los Angeles events. Plan your getaway to LA today!