Visiting Venice Beach is a "must-do" for first-time visitors to Los Angeles. Located nine miles from our hotel in Beverly Hills, this unique slice of California is famous for its eclectic people-watching and distinctly colorful character. But strolling the beachfront boardwalk is just the beginning. Discover fun things to do in Venice Beach, and explore this one-of-a-kind destination.
- Venice Canals - Stroll three canal-lined blocks and enjoy a peaceful scene with foot bridges, ducklings, and chilled-out cottage homes.
- Abbot Kinney - Find cool boutiques, art galleries, cafés, and wine bars in this upscale neighborhood, located about half a mile from the beach.
- Venice Skate Park - Watch kids and the occasional pro do kick-flips with a backdrop of the Pacific Ocean.
- Mosaic Tile House - Visit this homage to up-cycled creativity that is part home, part work of art. Make reservations to tour it on the weekends.
- Venice Beach and Boardwalk - Of course, the top attraction is the beach itself - a glorious sandy stretch - along with the vibrant beach boardwalk that features a never-ending parade of people.
Explore the best of Venice Beach and the entire Los Angeles area when you stay at our hotel, which is ideally situated on Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills. Would you like to learn more? Ready to make a booking? Please don't hesitate to contact us at your convenience at 1 (310) 275 5575 for more information.