Job Openings at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa
Job Title: Housekeeping Manager
Job Id: 09092023
Job Location: Beverly Hills, California, USA
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
- Trains, supervises, coaches and counsels Housekeeping team members.
- Distributes and delegates workload to guarantee maximum production.
- Monitors occupancy and makes staffing adjustments accordingly.
- Plans, organizes, and monitors team member activities to ensure compliance with hotel quality standards.
- Enforces proper grooming and dress code for department personnel.
- Ensures that a proper key control program is followed.
- Inspects all rooms after cleaning when Housekeeping Supervisor is not present.
- Works closely with maintenance department to ensure proper preventative maintenance procedures are followed, preparing reports as needed.
- Ensures special cleaning projects and room care are implemented and followed through.
- Evaluates condition of furniture, fixtures, decor, etc., and make recommendations and complete appropriate work orders.
- Prepares weekly associate schedule within budgeted guidelines.
- Maintains Guest Lost and Found program to ensure proper security of lost items.
Position Summary: The purpose of the Housekeeping Manager is to ensure that housekeeping quality standards are adhered to and goals for the housekeeping department are achieved. The Housekeeping Manager is directly responsible for standards of cleanliness, associate morale, and inter-departmental relations.
Typical Duties: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in English. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with other departments, Guests, and vendors.
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
- Schedule flexibility including weekends and holidays.
Benefits of working with Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa:
Paid time off