Job Openings at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa
Job Title: Night Auditor / Front Desk
Job Id: 02152121
Job Location: Beverly Hills, California, USA
Key Skills: Hotel Reservations
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Department: Front Office
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00/Hourly
- Greets guests and checks them into hotel following established procedures including but not limited to assuring all necessary information is received and entered into computer, obtaining credit card imprint for incidental expenses, informing guests of pertinent hotel policies, issuing room keys, directing guests to rooms and other areas.
- Responds to guest questions either in person or over the phone in a courteous and professional manner; provides information including but not limited to directions, shopping, dining, entertainment, hotel services, and safety.
- Fulfills guests’ needs, ensuring their stay is as pleasurable as possible; assists with dining, entertainment, or transportation reservations as needed.
- Resolves guest problems/complaints; utilizes own best judgement in resolving issues or refers to management as needed.
- Answers hotel internal and external phone calls and provides information as needed; takes messages for hotel guests and assures receipt.
- Makes and confirms reservations for future hotel guests following established procedures including but not limited to assuring room availability, obtaining all necessary guest information, obtaining credit card information, assuring guest understands all hotel policies particularly with regard to reservation cancellation.
- Checks guests out of hotel following established procedures including but not limited to computing bills, collecting payment, and providing guest with necessary paperwork.
- Maintains front desk area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of hotel and area’s attractions.
- Completes all necessary paperwork; maintains files and records.
- Performs clerical duties as required including but not limited to filing, photo copying, faxing, and mailing.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Perform audits for the hotels entire day and close out the day including but not limited auditing accounts, folios, and reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
Provides front desk services to guests in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner.
- Must have 1- 2 years Hotel Experience.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Experience with Hotel Property Management system is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.