Job Openings at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa
Job Title: Housekeeper
Job Id: 022221
Job Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Key Skills: Hotel Housekeeping Department - Guest Rooms & Public Spaces
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
- Clean guest rooms (bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, hallways, etc.)
- Makes beds.
- Vacuums carpets and rugs.
- Wash dishes and windows.
- Removes trash, dirty linen, towels, and used amenities from guestrooms/suites.
- Reports maintenance deficiencies.
- Checks, stocks and transports supply carts.
- Conducts visual inspection of guestroom/suite prior to completing.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners as needed.
- Dust and clean guestroom furniture, windowsills, curtains, and windows.
- Clean mirrors and countertops.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment in clean and working order.
- Clean, sanitize and restock supplies in guestrooms, restrooms, and common areas.
- Additional duties as requested by management.
Position Summary: The room attendant is responsible for the cleanliness and neatness of assigned guestrooms and common areas. This job class requires knowledge of janitorial practices, equipment, supplies, procedures, and the ability to perform quality work in a safe manner.
Typical Duties: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Previous janitorial experience preferred but not required.
- Must have experience in Hotel industry.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions and requests from guest and others.
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Schedule flexibility including weekends and holidays.
Benefits of working with Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa:
Medical, Dental & Vision
Paid Time Off
Free Onsite Parking
Discounted Employee Meal