Job Openings at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Job Id: 05272121
Job Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Key Skills: Basic Computer Skills
Experience: 1 - 2 Years
- Assist with scheduling and room assignments to ensure proper efficiency.
- Monitor performance and recommend disciplinary action in accordance with company rules and policies. Alert management of potentially serious issues.
- Ensure all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their respective job duties.
- Daily inspection all assigned areas to ensure furnishings, guest rooms/suites, equipment, linens, and public areas are clean and in good repair to meet guest satisfaction. Provide adequate re-training as necessary.
- Daily inspect storage rooms and room attendant carts and cleaning supplies for neatness, cleanliness, adequate supplies, and good repair.
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
- Complete all paperwork and closing duties such as updating room status changes, collecting room access keys, preparing work assignment for following day, etc.
- May perform all housekeeping duties necessary including makings beds and vacuuming and cleaning guest rooms to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Must be willing to work overtime without notice as needed to meet job standards.
Position Summary: The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for managing the housekeeping office to deliver an excellent Guest experience while receiving all incoming calls and managing guest requests. The ideal candidate for this position is an organized, detail-oriented individual who is able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
Typical Duties: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
- Schedule flexibility including weekends and holidays.
Benefits of working with Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa:
Medical, Dental & Vision
Paid Time Off
Free Onsite Parking
Discounted Employee Meal